Do you remember the feeling, if only vaguely, of a recent college graduate, proud of your accomplishment and eager to prove yourself in the workforce?
That feeling is still there for 2022 graduates and the job market is welcoming them like never before. Between the pandemic, inflation and other economic factors, there are lots of current trends for graduates to be mindful of:
• The average starting salary is $55,260.
• According to data, students expect to earn almost double the average starting salary right out of college.
• Job growth and opportunities continue to expand.
• There’s currently a high demand for workers.
– MaryGrace Williams, The Atlanta 100