Spring in Atlanta is the perfect time for locals to update, refresh or begin a garden or yard project. If you’re looking to delve into your own gardening this year, seasonal plant sales around town are a great source for getting started with plants, trees and vegetables:
• The Wylde Center has an ongoing spring/summer plant sale. Find details here.
• Ready Set Grow Garden Club hosts its annual community plant exchange May 14.
• The Victorian in Ponce City Market has a range of plants and gardening services (and coffee too).
• Georgia Audubon online plant sale ends May 15, with pickup on May 22.
– MaryGrace Williams, The Atlanta 100